Campus Activewear IPO: Athleisure shoe company Campus Activewear will open its initial public offering or IPO later this month. The company recently revealed the price range for its IPO. BofA Securities India, JM Financial, CLSA India and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company are the investment bankers advising the company on the public issuance of Campus Activewear Limited. LinkIntime India is the registrar of the offer.
Here are 10 important things to know about Campus Activewear IPO
- Campus Activewear IPO Date: The Campus Activewear IPO will be open for registration from April 26 and bidding for anchor investors will open April 25. The first share sale closes on April 27, after a three-day period for investors to subscribe to the issue.
- Campus Activewear IPO Price Range: The company announced Thursday that the price range for the first share sale has been set at Rs 278-292 per share.
- Campus IPO Size: The valuation of Campus Activewear IPO has been estimated at Rs 1,400 crore, according to the documents submitted to Sebi by the company. The IPO is entirely an offer to sell (OFS) of 4,79,50,000 shares by promoters and existing shareholders.
- Campus Activewear IPO GMP: Shares of Campus Activewear Limited will be sold on Saturday at a premium of Rs 60 in the gray market, according to IPOWatch. This is an indication that the shares of the issuance will have a decent open in the exchanges next month.
- Campus Activewear IPO Promoters: Hari Krishan Agarwal and Nikhil Aggarwal will jointly sell 1.25 crore shares through the sale offer of the IPO. On the other hand, investor TPG Growth III SF Pte Ltd will sell 2.91 crore shares, and other investor QRG Enterprises will sell 60.5 lakh shares through OFS. Rajiv Goel and Rajesh Kumar Gupta, among others, will sell 3 lakh shares through a for sale.
- Reserved section: Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) have the right to buy 50 percent of the offerings, while 35 percent is reserved for retail investors. The remaining 15 percent is reserved for non-institutional investors. Furthermore, 2 lakh shares are reserved for the employees of the company.
- Campus Activewear IPO Bidding Options: Investors can bid on a minimum of 51 shares and in multiples thereof, the company said in its filing.
- Objectives of the problem: The entire offer is an Offer for Sale (OFS), whereby existing shareholders will redeem their interest during the IPO. The proceeds of the first share sale will not directly benefit the company.
- IPO listing and other dates: The base of the allotment will take place on May 4, according to IPO Watch. The public issue will provisionally appear on the stock exchanges on 9 May.
- About the company: Campus Activewear introduced the ‘Campus’ brand in 2005 and offers a diverse product portfolio for the whole family. As of fiscal 2020, the brand has measured approximately 15 percent of the market share in India’s sports and athleisure footwear industry in value, increasing to approximately 17 percent in fiscal 2021.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.