The National Testing Agency is all set to conduct the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) today from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The exam is taken in one shift for all candidates. The test is required for all graduate candidates who wish to pursue an MBA from management institutions affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Apart from this, the CMAT score is also taken into account for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses in various institutions. The candidates taking part in the exam are advised to check the admission cards for reporting time, exam center address, exam roll number, registration number and other instructions.
Before leaving the houses, candidates must carefully read the guidelines provided on their admission cards. Let’s take a look at some things candidates should keep in mind before stepping into the exam room.
- Get the printout of the CMAT 2022 Admission Card from the official website of
- CMAT, cmat.nta.nic.in as required to sit the exam.
- Bring a valid ID such as PAN card, driver’s license, voter passport, Aadhaar card or ration card.
- Keep two passport photos and an ID with you.
- Candidates who have registered in the PwD category must show the PwD certificate.
- Reach the exam center at least fifteen minutes before the registration time to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Do not forget to sign the attendance list, otherwise you will be marked as absent.
- The use of unfair means can lead to the scrapping of paper and strict action.
Here is also the list of things that are allowed in the exam hall:
transparent water bottle
Things that are prohibited in the exam hall:
Any electronic device, including cell phones, laptops, calculators
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.