The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board exams are underway and started on March 28. The official Gujarat Board website, gseb.org, has released some guidelines that students should follow to avoid any last minute hassles.
- Students are required to bring their GSEB HSC, SSC 2022 admission tickets to their respective centers.
- Please arrive at the centers at least 20 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Follow the Covid protocols. Wear a mask. Bring hand sanitiser and separate water bottles.
- Social distance must be strictly observed inside and outside the exam center.
- Bags are not allowed in the centers.
- Electronic gadgets, cell phones, headphones, Bluetooth devices are also not located in exam centers.
Students must be vaccinated.
At least 9.72 lakh students appear for the class 10 exam. On the other hand, 4.26 lakh students appear for class 12 exams. The exams are taken in morning and afternoon shifts.
Gujarat Education Department had introduced two levels of Mathematics paper – Basic and Standard – for class 10 students for the academic year (2021-22). Students were given the option to choose one of the two according to their further academic preferences.
Class 10 exams end on April 12, while class 12 exams end on April 9.
Class 10 exams are conducted in a single shift (10am to 1:45pm). The exams of class 12 are taken in two shifts, (10 am to 13:45 pm) and (2:30 pm to 6:15 pm). Exams are taken in offline mode.
Check the GSEB website regularly for more information. Students were given admission tickets from their respective schools. Only school administrators/directors have access to download access cards.
For the students of class 10, the first paper was the language paper. It was followed by papers for Basic Mathematics (March 30) and Standard Mathematics (March 31). It will be followed by Science, Social Sciences, Second Language Paper and others.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.