The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has opened the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic of UPJEE(P) 2022 application form correction window on May 7th. According to the new schedule, the last day to make corrections to the application form is May 12. Candidates who have already registered for the exam and wish to make changes to their JEECUP 2022 application form can visit the official website – jeecup.nic. in.
JEECUP 2022 is a state-level examination conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh for admission into diploma courses of engineering (polytechnic) in the participating institutes
UP JEE 2022: How to make corrections?
This is the step by step process candidates can follow if they want to make corrections to their JEECUP 2022 application form.
- Candidates should visit the official website first – jeecup.nic.in.
- Now candidates are to click on “JEECUP Correction Form” link.
- A new login page will open where they will need to enter their application number, password and security PIN.
- After entering the details, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- JEECUP Application Form 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should select those data to be corrected.
- Finally, candidates must click on the “Submit” button.
The JEECUP 2022 exam, which will be a multiple choice question, lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes. The exam will be a total of 100 points. The exams are scheduled from June 6 to 10, 2022. The test will be conducted in the following groups – A, E1, and E2, B to K and L – and a candidate may submit one application form in each group or four in total. According to the schedule, the answer key will be released on June 13 and the result will be announced on June 17. The counseling process will take place between June 20 and August 15.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.