India is celebrating its 76th Independence Day this year. The grand celebration of the milestone of 75 years of independent India is marked with the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav campaign. It started on March 12, 2021 and started a 75-week countdown to this year’s Independence Day. Like every year, Independence Day is celebrated across the country with great zeal and enthusiasm.
The day is celebrated with several events and competitions in schools and universities aimed at highlighting the country’s freedom struggle and wonderful journey of the past seven and a half decades. If you are also planning to enter an essay competition at your school, college or other such place, here are ways you can make your submission better and more impactful-
– Be objective in your approach. Be sure to state the facts as they are without mixing your personal feelings about it
– Be thorough with the research of everything you mention in the essay. Check the facts and figures you mention. A wrong date or name mentioned in the essay can cause your efforts to be wasted.
Read | Independence Day 2022: Tips for Students to Deliver a Remarkable 1-Minute Speech on August 15
-Choose a simple language to better communicate your points. Using complex words or jargon can confuse the reader, reducing the impact of the writing. Keep the sentences clear and short.
– Cite sources of information, where appropriate.
– Update yourself on the recent development, including the election of the new president and vice president. Draupadi Murmu took charge as the new President of India, replacing Ram Nath Kovind, while Jagdeep Dhankhar became the new Vice President
– India is not a country born in 1947. It has a glorious history spanning thousands of years; you can also talk about the rich heritage and culture.
– Write about the ways the day is celebrated. You might think of raising the flag at the Red Fort and other celebrations across the country.
Happy Independence Day!
Read the Latest news and Important news here