Who doesn’t love a plate of South Indian dishes in their breakfasts? Be it masala dosa or idli sambhar or even uthappam, everyone loves these dishes especially in summers. There is a long list of South Indian dishes full of flavor and health for breakfast. The reason for this is that most people prefer to eat a light breakfast. One of these dishes is curd Dosa, which is not only tasty but also beneficial for health. The taste of this curd dosa increases even when you add a bowl of sambar. If you haven’t tried this easiest and fastest recipe, here’s what you do.
Ingredients you need
Rice – 1 cup
Poha – 1/2 cup
Urad dal – 2 tablespoons
Curd – 1/2 cup
Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
How are you?
- Start by washing the rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds in a vessel of clean water.
- After this, take poha in another vessel and wash it too.
- Now take curd in a big vessel and put rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds and poha in it and keep it aside for 6-7 hours.
- After the indicated time, take the mixture and mix by adding salt to taste and a pinch of sugar.
- Now make a paste of the mixture by using a mixer mill and remove it in a container and keep it aside for 5-6 hours.
- After the indicated time, take a non-stick pan and heat it over medium heat. Put oil on it and spread it with a ladle.
- Now, using a large spoon or bowl, pour the dosa batter into the center of the pan and spread it in a circular motion.
- Then cover with a tray for about a minute so that the dosa is both cooked.
- Wait until it is golden brown on both sides. Then scoop it out onto a plate.
In the same way, prepare all the curdosa from the batter.
Your warm and flavored dosa is ready. Now serve it with hot sambar and your favorite chutney for breakfast.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.