HAPPY BIJU FESTIVAL 2022: The people of India love to enjoy the festivities of important cultural and religious occasions. One such festival is Biju, a lively festival celebrated in the northeastern state of Tripura. It is a festival that focuses on agricultural activities and good harvest by worshiping the earth. Like Makar Sankranti and Pongal, Biju is also a harvest festival. This year, it will be celebrated in Tripura for three days on April 13. However, other ethnic groups enjoy this festival in Tripura equally. Each of them addresses the festival with different terms.
ALSO READ: Biju Festival 2022: Date, History, Meaning and Rituals of Tripura . Festival
At this auspicious festival, we have put together a list of messages, wishes and quotes that you can send to your family and friends on Biju:
1. “Biju stands for new and fresh. Life is always new and fresh. Let’s strive to make Biju every day.”
2. “Let’s promise to take life in our stride this Biju and make it both bearable and beautiful by accepting sadness and happiness with common sense.”
3. “This is a time for new beginnings and celebration of life – Happy Biju 2022!”
4. “Happy Biju 2022! I wish you a happy and prosperous year with love, peace, hope and joy.”
5. “From this Biju, let us spread only love, peace and laughter.”
6. Let’s welcome Biju with open arms and a warm heart. Let’s make it unforgettable parties to get this year off to a great start.
7. May you find happiness and peace every day of your life. May you be blessed with a Happy Biju 2022.
8. May the vibrant celebrations of Biju spread joy and peace around you. I wish you the best of Biju celebrations with your loved ones.
9. With the arrival of another fresh Biju, it is time to give up all stress and worries and welcome this year with much anticipation and enthusiasm.
10. Wishing everyone a blessed Biju. May we all find all the strength to overcome our weaknesses and have a brighter future.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.