GANDHI JAYANTI 2022: October 2 marks the birthday of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, popularly known as Father of the Nation. He was born in Porbandar on October 2, 1869. Gandhi ji was a lawyer and freedom fighter, but above all he was one of the world’s most peaceful men. He fought the whole struggle for freedom without ever fighting, without any violence.
On Gandhiji’s 152nd birthday, here are some wishes you can share with friends and family:
1. Nonviolence is not clothing that you can put on and take off at will. It resides in the heart and it must be an inseparable part of our being. I wish you a very happy Gandhi Jayanti.
2. To please a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer. Recalling the teachings of the great leader on his birthday. Wishing you a happy Gandhi Jayanti.
3. Let’s honor the Mahatma who gently shook the world. Wishing you a happy Gandhi Jayanti.
4. Being friendly with your friends is easy. But being friends with the one who considers himself your enemy is the true religion. The others are mere business. Good wishes on the birthday of the great leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
5. It’s a holiday. It is a day to appreciate a special person, the person who will forever be the hero of our nation, who taught the world the lesson of nonviolence. I wish you a very happy Gandhi Jayanti.
6. G = Great, A = Great, N = Nationalist, D = Bold, H = Honest, I = Indian. Happy Birthday, Father of the Nation!
7. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the quality of the strong. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021!
8. “To deprive a man of his natural liberty & deprive him of the ordinary provisions of life is worse than starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the indweller of the body.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
9. He taught us to be the change we want to see in the world. He taught us that where there is love, there is life. He followed the path of Ahimsa and nonviolence to unite us. He is our Father of the Nation – Mahatma Gandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti wishes!
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Let the opportunity of Gandhi Jayanti remind us to always help others. I wish you peace and harmony from our side. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021.
Read all Latest lifestyle news and Important news here