HAPPY RAMADAN 2022: RAMZAN 2022 WISHES QUOTES, STATUS, MESSAGES, PHOTOS: Ramadan is one of the most prominent festivals of the Islamic religion. During the month of Ramadan they fast for hours and after 29-30 days they end the celebrations with feasts called Eid-ul-Fitr. They abstain from eating and drinking water from dawn to dusk. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic Hijri calendar and a pious occasion to connect spiritually with the Prophet Muhammad. People also recite the teachings of the Holy Quran and spend time praying.
With the sighting on the moon in many parts of the country, this year’s first roza (fasting) of the holy month started today on Sunday, April 3. Eid-ul-Fitar is expected to be celebrated on May 3 this year.
ALSO READ: Ramadan 2022 LIVE Updates
To make the festival even more special, share these beautiful quotes and messages with your friends and family:
1. When the month of Ramadan begins, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained. Ramadan Mubarak!
2. May Allah bestow his countless blessings on the believers during the holy month of Ramadan and always.
3. May this Ramadan bring good luck, prosperity and togetherness to you and your family – Happy Ramadan
4. Ramadan is here and it is time to take part in festivities and celebrations. I pray to Allah to bless you with a joyful and beautiful Eid with your loved ones. May you enjoy better health and greater prosperity. Ramadan Mubarak Ho!
5. Ramadan 2022 Mubarak. May Allah grant us tawfeeq, accept our worship and repentance during this blessed month.
6. May Allah’s impeccable mercy and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. A blessed and peaceful Ramadan 2022!
7. Happy Ramadan 2022. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you win every challenge of life!
8. I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May every day of your life be blessed by Allah and may you find happiness in every moment.
9. On the auspicious occasion of Ramadan, I pray for your health, wealth and happiness. Wishing you a happy and blessed Ramadan.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.