HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2022: Independence Day celebrations aren’t complete without dressing up for the occasion. Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav will make this year’s get-together even more special. Wondering what to wear on the special occasion? We’ve got you covered; leave all your confusion with us!
ALSO READ: Top 75 wishes, messages, images, quotes, logos and slogans to share and celebrate the freedom of India
We have put together a list of creative ideas for choosing an outfit that can easily be incorporated into your wardrobe. Soak up the tricolor vibes with these fashion tips and show off your love for the country in the most stylish way.
- A tricolor dupatta can be worn by both men and women. Men can drape it loosely around the neck in an elongated loop with one end kept loose. A plain white kurta will enhance the colors of the dupatta. Women can wear it however they want, on a white Kurti.
- Wear comfortable cotton or Khaadi clothes. Ethnic clothing is the safest option at festivals like this and traditional clothing gives the most graceful look in fabrics like cotton and Khaadi.
- Let your accessories speak. Tricolor bracelets in combination with simple clothes give an elegant touch to your look. Men can wear tricolor wristbands.
- Sporty even one color out of the tricolor can work well. A simple jhumka and bindi for women can make their style quotient for the day much higher.
- Neutral colors like white, gray, cream and ivory suit all kinds of occasions and never go wrong.
- Pastels of any color will keep the vibe of the look soft and if you don’t have a tricolor, or even neutrals, opt for pastels from the available colors. They keep the tone of the ensemble low and celebrate Independence Day with your loved ones. You can also organize a gathering at your home and ask the guests to follow a pastel theme.
Read the Latest news and Important news here