The hot flashes during the scorching heat make us occasionally reach for cold water or a glass of fresh juice to quench our thirst. But when it comes to skin hydration, nothing is more satisfying than a spray of cool facial mist on your face. A cool face mist not only keeps skin fresh, but replenishes it with much-needed subtle moisture during the summer when the cruelly rising temperature is at its peak. While there are tons of options available on the market, it’s a huge challenge to choose the one that won’t burn your wallet and is free of hefty chemicals.
Dermatologist Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta took charge of tackling the issue. The dermatologist shared a video on her official Instagram account demonstrating how to make your own facial mist free of risky ingredients and easy on your pocket. It is very easy to make and you only need 3 ingredients. She shared the collaborator reel on her social media, writing in the caption: “There’s nothing like a refreshing, cooling mist on a hot summer’s day! Tried to make my own! It’s a super easy DIY – try it yourself and let me know how you did.”
Furthermore, in the video, she started demonstrating the method of preparing the DIY facial mist. And for that you only need distilled water, rose water and glycerine.
- Take a flask and add 50 ml of distilled water to it.
- Then add 50 ml of rose water to the same flask.
- In the same flask, add 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of 100 percent glycerin solution.
- Now take a stick blender and mix the solution thoroughly.
- Take an empty spray bottle and fill it with this DIY face mist.
- Use the facial mist twice a day after washing your face to get glowing, glowing skin.
- Add this face mist to your daily skincare routine to beat the scorching heat now!
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.