Dates kheer is a delicious, nutty-flavored dessert that is not only easy to make, but also healthy because it has no added sugars. Here is an easy recipe for all of you to make dates at home.
Dates (20)(175 g)
Milk (4 cups)
cashew nuts (10)
half a tablespoon of desi ghee
A fourth tablespoon of cardamom powder
One fifth tablespoon of ChironjiCharoli seeds
- First sprouted dates, coarsely chopped.
- Soak the dates in half a cup of warm milk for up to 20 minutes.
- Take 10 cashew nuts and almonds and soak them in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Add dates soaked in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Then add soaked cashews and almonds to a blender and blend into a smooth paste with milk (used for soaking).
- Heat a kadhai or pan and add ghee to it.
- Add dates, slice and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until moisture is gone and dates are slightly thickened.
- Add 3 cups of boiled and cooled milk to the date paste, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add cashew and almond paste, stir well and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add chironji cardamom powder.
- Serve dates hot or warm.
This delectable recipe takes just 30 minutes to prepare. This recipe also contains many health benefits, as dates are a good source of iron and a great blood purifier. It also helps maintain our bone health and bone density. The vitamins C and D act on our skin elasticity, providing us with anti-aging benefits. This dessert increases the energy in our body.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.