Pasta is a dish that puts a big smile on the faces of both children and adults. It has become the favorite Indian meal for breakfast or even as a snack. There are types of pasta that you have undoubtedly tried. But today we will tell you something that is packed with flavors and tastes. This is a very simple recipe and you’ll have it ready in no time.
Ingredients for Masala Pasta
Pasta – 2 cups
Tomato – 2
Onion – 1
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 tbsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Ginger Piece – 1 inch
Green pepper – 1
Chili flakes – 1 pinch
Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
Mayonnaise – 1 tsp
Green coriander chopped – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Steps to make it
- Start by heating a pan of water and add the pasta and add a little oil to it.
Cook the pasta for 7-8 minutes.
- Now remove the pasta from a sieve and pour some cold water over it.
- Now cut your favorite vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, green peppers and ginger into fine pieces.
- Now grind them by putting them in the mixer and turning them into a paste.
- Take a pan, let it heat up and put some oil in it.
- Add the pasta to the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise, tomato sauce, red chili powder, a teaspoon of cheese and salt to taste and cook for a further 2 minutes. Keep stirring using a ladle.
- Now take the cooked pasta and put it in a pan and stir well.
- Let the pasta cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
Delicious Masala Pasta is ready. It is packed with nutritious vegetables and full of flavor. Serve it garnished with mozzarella, chili flakes and freshly chopped coriander.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.