Are you organizing a party, but don’t know what to add to the menu to impress your guests? Don’t think much, bring your party inside by offering a delicious vegetarian seekh kebab. This amazing appetizer is a perfect dish for any occasion. Be it a celebration or a function, vegetarian seekh kebab always fulfills the taste buds. What makes it the go-to recipe is that it is very easy to prepare this tasty delight.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion: 4-5 persons
- Calories: 209
Ingredients for Veg Seek Kebab
- Boiled Potato – 2
- Onion (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Coriander (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Boiled peas – 1/2 cup
- Cabbage (chopped) – 1 cup
- Green chillies (chopped) – 2
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Cumin – 1/2 teaspoon
- Gram flour (Besan) – 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts (chopped) – 3 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Vegetarian Seekh Kebab Recipe
- Start by boiling the potatoes and peeling them. Now take them in a bowl and mash them well.
- Finely chop the onion, green chillies and cabbage. Cook the peas side by side.
- Take a pan, put two tablespoons of oil in it and let it heat over medium heat.
- When the oil gets hot, add cumin seeds to it and temper it. Add finely chopped onion, green pepper and ginger-garlic paste. Bake them until golden brown.
- Take two tablespoons of gram flour or besan and add it to the pan.
- Stir well and let it cook for two to three minutes. Now add chopped cabbage to it.
- Cook for a while by mixing everything together well.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
- After the mixture has cooled, add finely chopped cashew nuts to it.
- After that, add green coriander leaves, boiled potatoes and peas to the mixture and mix well. Puree it well for a smooth texture.
- Add all spices like garam masala, chaat masala, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt to this mixture and mix well.
- Finally, add some lemon juice and breadcrumbs and mix well again.
- Apply oil on your hand and take a little mixture and make long rolls. Add a stick to it and then give it an oval shape again with your hands. Prepare all kebabs in this way.
Take a pan and grease it with oil. Place the kebabs on the pan and cook. Fry them until they are golden brown on both sides.
Tasty vegetarian seekh kebabs are ready. Serve them warm with green and red sauce.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.