There are various plants and flowers that can be used to make tea. Most people have tasted black tea or milk tea at some point. But today we will talk about some types of tea that many have never heard or seen. Would you like to try blue, yellow or pink tea? If yes, then you should read this article.
1. red tea: Red tea comes from a tree called ‘Aspalathus’, which is known to grow in South Africa. In some places it is also called rooibos tea. It is extremely good for health as it contains 50% more antioxidants compared to green tea. It helps improve digestion and makes the hair roots much stronger. It also boosts the immune system, making it an excellent choice in times of a pandemic.
2. blue tea: This tea is made from the petals of a blue flower called aparajita. Blue tea is loved by many because it is a decaffeinated herbal tea and therefore does not cause any side effects. Blue tea helps improve memory. It also reduces fever and relieves stress and anxiety. It also controls diabetes and relieves asthma, so it is highly valued for its medicinal properties. It has a beautiful royal blue color.
3. Green tea: Green tea is extremely good for health. Green tea has the power to fight many diseases, including diabetes. It is also very effective in reducing weight.
4. pink tea: It is made from the hibiscus flower. It is very useful in terms of health. It can control diabetes and relieve stomach problems, including diarrhea.
5. Yellow tea: This is the most drunk tea after green tea. It is made from tea leaves that have turned yellow. Although similar to green tea, the taste is not as bitter; instead it is slightly sweet in taste. It contains all the antioxidants found in green tea. Like green tea, yellow tea is also mainly drunk in China.
Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here.