The closing of the share allotment in Shriram Properties is expected to occur today. The real estate developer’s initial public offering (IPO) ended on December 10. At the end of the bidding process, 4.60 times had been subscribed to the IPO. The IPO opened for subscription on December 8 and closed on December 10 – remaining open to investors for three days.
The company sold its shares in the price range of Rs 113-Rs 118 per share. 75 percent of the issue was reserved for qualified institutional buyers, 15 percent for high net worth individuals and 10 percent for retail investors. Here’s how to check the status of the Shriram Properties IPO share allotment.
Shriram Properties is part of the Shriram Group and is one of the leading residential real estate development companies in South India. The company mainly focuses on the mid-market and affordable housing segment.
Shriram Properties IPO: Checking Share Allotment Status?
Steps to check the status of the assignment through the BSE website:
- Log in to https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select Shriram Properties IPO from the list
- Enter your application number
- Enter your PAN number
- Check that you are not a robot and click ‘send’
Steps to check the status of the assignment through the KFIN Technologies portal:
- Visit KFin Technologies Private Limited’s web portal
- Select the IPO in dropbox whose name will only be populated when the assignment is completed
- Select one of three modes: Application Number, Client ID or PAN ID
- In the application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
- Enter the details of the mode selected in step 2
- Fill in the captcha
- Click send